The tablet cover is still drying, so I try to come up with a design for the top flap. I thought this would be easy given the freedom to design it however I’d like. However, I found that to be truly difficult! When someone gives you no guidelines whatsoever, my mind wouldn’t stop coming up with designs. I thought of all kinds of fun decorations. I thought and thought and thought to the point of analysis paralysis!
Once I realized that I wasn’t moving forward with this project by over-analyzing it, I finally decided to do some hand-embroidery on it. I’d never done that before, and since the client was a friend, I wanted to make it special for her.
So, here is the design that I finally come up with. I can’t wait to get started!